EMA: Java E-Mail Archiver
Moving forward in professional life often means to leave an organisation. This can be a former employer or the university. But leaving an organisation, normally also means to loose your referenced e-mail address. EMA (E-Mail Archiver) is a small java programm which creates HTML files you can browse locally (no need for a webserver!).
- Plattform independent (Java)
- Download e-mails as well attached files
- Browsable index with sorting and filtering
- No properitary file format, HTML will stay for a long time with us...
- It is even indexable by the search programs of your local operating system
- It is free
EMA is available as a Github project. Just import it into your workspace, edit config.properties to your need and start the main class (App.java).