Every Day a New Post
I do not have a new year's resolution (yet). However, I have one for this year: Create a new post on this blog till the 31st of December. Counting from 23th of November I will create 38 posts. That is quite a lot.
By this, I try to improve my expression in written english and force me to follow a everyday routine. We will see how this works.
I already have some ideas what I will write about:
- Let's Encrypt: SSL certificates for everyone
- EMA, E-Mail Archiver, is a java program to archive a postbox on local disk as HTML files. I use this, if I delete old postbox or they get deleted by an organisation (e.g. Leaving a company or university)
- Asuro: Learning by doing. As a project during my studies for getting the bachelor degree, a colleague and I created a course for girls getting started with programming by using the asuro robot
- Localizr is a project which retrieves geobased information from the semantic web and displays them on a nice web interface
- Grüne Bohne is a fictional online shop which was created during a Design Thinking lecture
- RoboVM is an interesting approach for cross plattform creating of apps using Java.
- Travel Guide through Jordan. Being a there for almost 6 months is one of my most important experience and I have quite a lot of things to share about what to do in Jordan.
- Dropbox Java API
- Course Review University of Mannheim: I have done 14 courses where I will provide an evaluation.
- General Review: Studying and living in Mannheim, known as the city of squares.
- Topics and summaries from my upcoming master thesis
- Web site optimisation
- Free cloud hosting
- Homage to a spammer ip
- Instagram: Automatically upload tagged images